Dreamscape Dreamscape

Beautiful

Technically and visually, it was pretty much perfect in every way. Now you just need to put those exceptional skills of yours to work on something with a plot and I can easily see you turning out something great :)

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Lots of potential

Could use some work, especially in the voice acting and sound effects department, and the art style, while still good, could also use some refining, but I see a lot of potential in this. Keep it up!

The Breach The Breach

Hardly perfect, but still great

It was like a mash-up of Dead Space and old school Metroid, with surprisingly good atmosphere, great art, and just general good design, especially for a flash game. I would have preferred to have been able to aim and shoot with the mouse, though, instead of only being able to shoot straight in front of me (A game like this is already relying too much on my willing suspension of disbelief for me to accept that Sergei is somehow physically incapable of tilting his gun up and down). Using the mouse for shooting would also serve the double purpose of freeing up the space bar for toggling the prototype suit's sprint function (Having to tap the move keys to sprint was annoying, especially when I would accidentally sprint off of a ledge or into a monster while trying to turn around or just move a short distance). But other than those two hiccups, I really enjoyed this and have already added it to my favourites, so great job and best of luck in your future flash-related endeavors.

Make Us Whole Make Us Whole

I love it

This is definitely one of the best pieces of Dead Space fan art I've seen on this site. Your style, composition, and colours choices are all great and the whole thing just feels Dead Space-y in all the right ways. It is a little rough in some areas, particularly in parts of Isaac's helmet, but not enough to detract significantly from the overall badassery of this piece. So, great job. :)

everydaycombat responds:

Wow, what an incredible compliment! Thank you very much.

HL2 - Cremator HL2 - Cremator

Very cool

It almost makes me wish this guy hadn't been cut, although I'm sure Valve had their reasons. The art style, which is very reminiscent of a comic called The Surrogates, suites the creature perfectly. You can almost feel how scary it would have been to have this thing sneaking up behind you in a dark sewer during the Route Kanal chapter.